Monday, April 7, 2008

Family

My topic here is about everybody's family in ours class!There are total 11 students in this class. First, Ally and Duu are married, Duu living in student village alone, his wife staying PNG look after their three years old daughter. Ally are living in waterview with her daughter, her husband is working in China. Other students are unmarried. Audrey, Timmy and Thresa are from one-child family, Audrey and Thresa are living with boyfriend in city centre. Three of theirs parents are all living in China. I and KD only have one sibling in ours family.I have a older sister. She is living in China with my parents. KD has a younger brother which is living in with him in city centre. There are three people have two siblings. Aki have one younger brother and one younger sisiter, both of them are living in Japan with her parents. Jesse have one older brother and one older sister which are living in South Korean with theirs parents. Sopheng have two older brothers. they are living in Combodia. Choi is the only person who has three older sisters. This is all the family information about all my classmates and me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Joey. Could you tell me about your highest previous education, please?