Monday, March 3, 2008

Blog Entry One ‘About Me’

Hello! My name is Joey. I come from Chengdu which is in the south west of China.I have one older sister who is living in China with ours parents.My parents are doing their own business in Chian, and my sister are working in a international company. I'm happy to come to N Zealand and meet all the lovely people here!I like playing soccer, video games and computer games. I hope to make friends with all the people who have the same hobbies as me! My first language is Chinese but I hope to become a good English speaker, I know it is long way to go but Im happy to share all my language learning experiences with all my friend, I also hope get helping from you!I'm not very talkative so sometimes I feel it is hard to make friends but it is my luck to become friend with you and keep in touch with you!So come and close me you won't regret!in future I want to stay in New Zealand finish my university study, and then I hope to do my own business. so I think it is very important to have good English communication.
I've been here for one and a half year. Actually, my life in New Zealand is very interesting in the past 14 months because I started my foreign study from the bottom of the South Island which is the Otago University language centre. That's a amazing place for all the students!It is a very quiet and clean city,the environment at there is just gorgeous and wonderful. I stayed there eight months during that time I travelled Queenstown other small town around the bottom of the south island. After that I moved to Christchurch, during the six months in Christchurch I studied and travelled around this city at the same time. Finally I came to here which is the wonderful place I'm studying now!Now new term already started so I don't have too much free time for travel but I know i will go some amazing places in north island in the future. I know it is my pleasure to study here I also hope all the new students from different countries enjoy your study in Unitec! (his extra information is for the people who likes playing soccer and video games such as PlayStation 2 or 3 just contact me!)

3 comments:

KD said...

hi ! i am K.D
i should finish up my task which i write future plans of my classmates.
so !
could you write your future plan for me? ^^ ;;

i ask you ;;

KD said...

hi man ~~ i am K.D

could you write your future plan for me ? k

AKI said...

Hello!
Could you write your travels?
In New Zealand is o.k;)

Thank you.